All About Me

September 30, 2017
Image result for about me



I am truly overwhelmed by the support and positive reviews my first post has gotten in the last few days. I was incredibly nervous posting that blog, but once I hit that publish button and shared it on my socials, all the nervousness and worry just disappeared and I become so excited for my new journey. 

Siobhan McKerr, who? 

So....who actually am I? 

Firstly, as you can obviously see from the name of my blog, my name is Siobhan McKerr. I am a 20 year old, first year student from a small town in Ireland called Lurgan. Most of you reading this are likely to live in Lurgan or at least know where it is or have heard of it. 
To be blunt, this town has very little to explore and is not even slightly interesting at all, so lets move on. 


Image result for lurganImage result for lurganImage result for lurgan



CMPR Student 

As I said, I am a first year student, studying Communication Management and Public Relations at Ulster University Jordanstown. 
Communication and Public Relations was not the field of work I expected to go into until quite recently. For a long time my chosen career path was to be a children's nurse. I had even apply to Queen's University Belfast and had been invited to go for an interview, however I did not make it past this stage. So months went on of me expecting to not be going to university this year and being another year behind (long story). 

Then I discovered the beauty of the PR industry. This was something I found myself constantly looking into and getting more and more intrigued by. Hours spent reading a blog by a fellow lurganer 'Orlagh Shanks', who has a blog which is heavily PR related - orlaghclaire.com.
So, many phone calls and emails later, here I am, beginning the course with so much excitement. 




My interests 

My interests include everything beauty related, fashion, music, social media and many more (I told you, typical student). 
From a young age I have been totally obsessed with makeup, and no, it wasn't like those 12 year old's you see with flawless makeup nowadays. When i started wearing makeup at 12 years old, it was horrific. Orange foundation, thick black liquid eyeliner, bright red lipstick. Yes that was my EVERYDAY MAKEUP LOOK. What was I thinking.
Although as the years went on I like to think I have only gotten better with practice.


Another passion of mine is definitely travel. I love to explore new things and cities and discover all types of culture. From Belfast to Dublin to across the water to Edinburgh and even further to sunny Spain. I plan on doing a lot of travelling throughout my life with my next trip to Liverpool planned in January to hit those sales.

But whatever I do, I will definitely be sharing my experiences with all of you through my blog. 

Thank you again for reading all about me and getting to know me a little bit more than what you see on your Instagram or Facebook feed. 
Lot of love, Siobhan x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.